Mission and Vision of CBSE-i
The CBSE-i has formulated an internationally benchmarked global curriculum. This curriculum is enquiry and skill based. This International curriculum caters to individual learning styles in terms of pedagogy and assessment. It addresses global needs as well as relates to local issues and local culture. It carries forward the basic strength of the Indian system of education. It aims to promote critical and creative thinking skills, effective communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and information and media skills. There is an inbuilt flexibility as it provides a foundation and an extension curriculum in subject areas to cater to the different pace of learners. Through the CBSE-i curriculum we hope to provide quality which is equitable and accessible.
Login id is created for each student and they can access the CBSE-i portal for study material and other related material
The CBSE international (CBSE-i) aims to
- Build learners with a positive attitude
- Create lifelong learners who enjoy learning to learn
- Craft confident individuals who are able to live healthy and productive lives
- Empower individuals with good citizenship values
- Strengthen the learner with Life Skills Education
- Equip learners to face challenges of the present world
- Prepare confident individuals with strong physical and emotional health
- Regular visits and excursions.
- Celebration of festivals and important days.
- Participation of every student in all the activities.
- Teacher’s interaction with parents through What’s App and E-mail.
- Learning through internet, observation, experiments and activities.
- Special stress on Physical Education, Performing Arts and Visual Arts for the development of imagination, aesthetic sense, sensitivity and inventiveness.
- Incorporation of life skill program to help students lead balanced,happy and successful life.
- Life skills activities and SEWA project.